Check out this Sweet Job! We are looking for dedicated production workers on first or second shift!
NEW! HIGHER STARTING PAY!
Production workers make $13.00-$13.25 per hour, depending on experience.
Employees on 2nd and 3rd shift are eligible for a shift differential of $1.00 per hour.
Work for Us!
As a production worker, you will be working in our Frankfort, New York, donut facility that currently produces more than 1 million donuts a day! This facility, one of 4 donut facilities operating in North America, employs 200+ team members and runs production 17 hours per day, 5-6 days per week. This recently renovated facility is 170k sq. ft. and operates 5 production lines, producing yeast & cake donuts for our retail and wholesale customers.
As a Production Team Member, you'll pick finished donuts off the production line and package them into trays and boxes to be shipped to our customers.
- 1st Shift (7:00 am - 3:30 pm)
- 2nd Shift (3:30 pm - 12:00 am)
In order to perform this job, you must be able to:
- Work safely in an industrial environment with minimal supervision.
- Speak and communicate effectively in English with managers and other team members.
- Read, write, and understand instructions, warning labels, and postings in English.
- Learn and follow standard operating procedures and established practices.
- Work in hot and cold environments.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Stand, walk, climb, reach, lift, pull, push, stoop, bend, and stretch as needed throughout your shift.
- Work closely with others in a team environment.
- Use a computer and operate Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel without needing help.
It's helpful if you have:
- A HS Diploma/GED or Associate's Degree in Chemistry, Food Science or Technology.
- 1-2 years of manufacturing experience.
- Prior food manufacturing experience or exposure preferred.
In addition to specific hands-on machine operation and/or area training, you will need to successfully complete training in the following programs once employed:
- OSHA Safety Training
- Food Safety Training
- GMP Training
- Other training as determined by your manager.