DOES YOUR JOB STINK?
At Interbake Foods,
Work Never Smelled So Good!
Interbake foods, one of the nation’s oldest and largest cookie and cracker producers is looking for an individual with a positive attitude, who take pride in their work to fill openings for
Sanitation (2nd Shift)
- Perform and guide production equipment cleaning
- Support new employees training to perform effective cleaning
- Adhere to safety policy
- Perform sanitation audit pertaining to different areas
- Ability to understand SOP's
- Support Quality and Production departments during inspection
- Ability to understand the PEM program
- Ability to perform sanitation risk assessment
- Understand HACCP, GMP, SSOP, SDS
- Maintain the plant sanitation daily readiness for visitors and audits
- Ability to perform a root cause analysis
- Ability to understand chemicals and their function/application
- Ability to inspect equipment after sanitation
- Must be a team player
- HS Diploma/GED or Associate's Degree in Chemistry, Food Science or Technology.
- Sanitation Experience: 1-2 Years
- Must be able to lift up to 50#
- Prior food manufacturing experience or exposure a plus
- Computer Skills: Word, Outlook, Excel
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must be able to participate in Team Meetings
- Must be able to work in high temperature areas
- Must be able to work with chemicals following SOP's/SDS
- Must be able to work at heights up to 80 feet
- Must be flexible top work another shift when needed
- Must be flexible to work weekends when needed.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer