We conduct our business with integrity, contribute to our communities, and foster a respectful culture. We are building a culture of success here, and it depends on our people striving for greatness and having the courage and commitment to getting better every day.
We're always interested in connecting with high-performing, career-driven professionals who want to build the premier North American bakery organization with us.
Weston Foods is a leading North American bakery company with a specialized focus across all key bakery categories, including breads and rolls, donuts, pies, cakes, alternatives breads, and others. We bake our products in more than 50 facilities across Canada and the USA, conducting our business with integrity, contributing to our communities, and fostering a respectful culture. We are building a culture of success here, and it depends on our people striving for greatness and having the courage and commitment to getting better every day.
Our Bakery located at 2095 Meadowvale Blvd, Mississauga is currently recruiting full time Roll Line Operator on the night shift. (3pm-3am) Starting rate $17.40 + Shift Premium. [Shift Premium is $0.50 from 3:00pm-11:00pm & $0.75 from 11:00pm-3:00am]
Successful candidates will work 12-hour continental shifts. Shifts are as follows:
- Even weeks: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Odd Weeks: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday
- Typically employees do not work Fridays or Saturdays
This is a permanent, full-time role within the Weston Foods organization, and we offer a competitive compensation package, great benefits, a robust pension plan, and opportunities to grow and develop your career with a proud Canadian company and premier bakery organization.
The Roll Line Operator ensures equipment is properly set-up, performs changeovers, and assists other functions as required.
- Responsible for setting and adjusting controls of Dividers in accordance with product specifications.
- Checks and records all necessary information as per standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for the set-up of overhead proofer and reciprocating conveyor as per product requirements and standard operating procedures.
- Maintains flour dusters as required.
- Performs Changeovers in a timely manner to maximize production efficiencies
- Responsible for the setting and adjusting controls for the stampers, sheeters and molding boards, in accordance with product specifications.
- Assists Research and Development with Product Trials
- Assists Mixer as required.
- Adheres to all safety and good manufacturing practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.