Elevate Everyday Bread Moments.
What started as a passionate hobby has turned into a world class artisan bakery. ACE Bakery was started in 1993 by two food lovers who decided the best way to get the kind of bread they wanted was to bake it themselves. We are committed to helping our retail and foodservice customers differentiate themselves by providing a wide variety of unique, high-quality breads and baked goods.
ACE Bakery is a division of Weston Foods who is a leading North American bakery company with a specialized focus across all key bakery categories, including breads and rolls, donuts, pies, cakes, alternatives breads, and others. We bake our products in more than 50 facilities across Canada and the USA, conducting our business with integrity, contributing to our communities, and fostering a respectful culture. We are building a culture of success here, and it depends on our people striving for greatness and having the courage and commitment to getting better every day. Our artisan breads, anchored by the beloved ACE Bakery brand, specializes in premium all natural artisan bakery products. Using time-honored European traditions and techniques, ACE Bakery has created a legacy of high-quality delicious breads, recognized by many of the top chefs across North America.
We are currently hiring for full-time Relief Operator in our night shift (7:30pm - 3:30am) at our bakery located at 120 Applewood Crescent, Concord, ON L4K 4E2.
Benefits of working at ACE Bakery:
- Starting salary is $17.50/hr (plus $0.90 shift premium for the night shift), and a salary adjustment after 6 months.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance, pension.
- State-of-the-art, clean and safe working environment that smells like fresh baked bread
- Free bread
This position will be responsible for mixing ingredients and operating the fritsch line.
What you will be doing?
- Scale and mix daily mixing orders
- Record all necessary mixing data
- Setup the line for different SKUs
- Trouble-shoot any problems with the belt, thickness issues, and any other interruptions
- Recognize any problems with the dough, and report to the supervisor
- Push mixing bowls and lift bins up to 25kg