Do You Want to Work for a Leading North American Bakery? Stay on with us for 1 Year and Make $17.77/hr! Do You Need Fantastic Benefits?
We are looking for Machine Operators to work in Lebanon, IN
Can You Do This?
These positions require an employee be able to perform the essential functions of the job including, but not limited to:
• Operate the production and/or packaging equipment in a safe and timely manner
• Inspect the product to insure customer requirements are met.
• Participate in Operator-based machine and area cleaning in a safe and timely manner.
• Locate and retrieve raw materials
• Pack and handle finished goods
• Understand and input data into Product tracking program/system.
• Participate in training opportunities
These positions require that an employee be capable of the following:
• Ability to work assigned hours, including overtime.
• After thorough training, employee must be able to clean, mix, inspect, operate assigned machines and package product based on assignment.
•Willingness to Cross-train in various areas on the production floor.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must work closely with others in a team atmosphere.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds independently (on an occasional basis).
• Must be able to stand, walk, climb, reach, lift, pull, push, stoop, squat, bend and stretch as needed throughout the assigned 8 hour shift.
• Must be able to read, write and understand instructions, warnings, labels and postings in English effectively.