Check out this SWEET Job! We are looking for dedicated Machine Operators in our Packaging department. We have positions available on first or second shift!
NEW! HIGHER STARTING PAY!
Machine Operators make $14.00 - $14.50 per hour, depending on experience.
If you prefer to work on 2nd shift - you will receive an additional $1.00 per hour for shift differential !!
Work for Us!
As a Machine Operator, you will be working in our Frankfort, New York, donut facility that currently produces more than 1 million donuts a day! This facility, one of 4 donut facilities operating in North America, employs 200+ team members and runs production 17 hours per day, 5-6 days per week. This recently renovated facility is 170k sq. ft. and operates 5 production lines, producing yeast & cake donuts for our retail and wholesale customers.
As a Machine Operator, you'll maintain a clean and safe work environment, operate and maintain a continuous flow on machinery, data collection and input, product measurements, product changeovers, line start-up and shutdown, as well as other assigned duties.
- 1st Shift (7:00 am - 3:30 pm)
- 2nd Shift (3:30 pm - 12:00 am)
In order to perform this job, you must be able to:
- Work safely in an industrial environment with minimal supervision.
- Speak and communicate effectively in English with managers and other team members.
- Read, write, and understand instructions, warning labels, and postings in English.
- Learn and follow standard operating procedures and established practices.
- Work in hot and cold environments.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Stand, walk, climb, reach, lift, pull, push, stoop, bend, and stretch as needed throughout your shift.
- Work closely with others in a team environment.
- Use a computer and operate Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel without needing help.
It's helpful if you have:
- A HS Diploma/GED or Associate's Degree in Chemistry, Food Science or Technology.
- 1-2 years of manufacturing experience.
- Prior food manufacturing experience or exposure preferred.
In addition to specific hands-on machine operation and/or area training, you will need to successfully complete training in the following programs once employed:
- OSHA Safety Training
- Food Safety Training
- GMP Training
- Other training as determined by your manager.