POSITION: Production – Line Operator, Mixer, Packer
REPORTS TO: Team Leader or Production Supervisor
SHIFT(S): Continental Day (5:45 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.) and Night (5:45 p. – 6:00 a.)
(2 days on / 2 days off / 3 days on)
$$$: $15.09 (days), $15.59 (nights) to start.
Our Wilson County donut facility currently produces more than 2.5 million donuts a day, and we are growing our capacity to meet customer demands all over North America! We employ more than 200 non-union team members and operate in a state-of-the-art, 230,000 square foot facility. We operate four (4) highly automated production lines and possess a strong, team-oriented culture that works together in a 24/7 environment.
Weston Foods is expanding its operations in 2020, and will be adding a 5th high speed donut line to the North American network. We make Yeast & Cake Donuts, Yeast & Cake Donut Holes, Bars, Apple Fritters, and Cinnamon Rolls for our retail and wholesale customers.
Our Production Associates are essential to our success, and there are several roles available depending on your skill set including: Packer, Line Operator, and Mixer.
Benefits of working at Weston Foods;
- Full benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance, and 401(k)
- Sign on bonus package where you can earn $500, on top of your salary
- State-of-the-art, clean and safe working environment
- Flexibility to your life balance and schedule!
- Safely operate assigned machinery and ensure a clean and orderly work area is maintained.
- Participate in operator-based machine maintenance.
- Understand and input data into product tracking program/system, including entering and reacting to all IPM data as stated in the IPM standards associated with their area.
- Ensuring product standards, specifications, and customer requirements are met.
- Maintain proper levels for ingredients and other raw material ingredients.
- Learn and abide by the GMP and food safety standards practiced at Weston Foods.
- Safe use and dispose of cleaning agents and chemicals.
- Troubleshoot issues under pressure and perform root cause analysis with corrective actions to prevent same issues from arising.
- Assist in making sure that assigned shift changeovers are done in a safe and efficient manner.