SomaLogic is a privately-owned biomedical science company that developed a revolutionary proteomics technology capable of measuring thousands of different human proteins in a single small sample. We are now moving towards commercializing the health-related information derived from that technology to help people worldwide proactively manage their health for life. As a part of our commercialization effort, we are seeking additional expertise to join our dedicated team of scientists, bioinformaticians, statisticians, and software developers to help us realize that vision.
The Market Research Associate will work to research and define several markets that SomaLogic might enter. This critical piece of work will include researching product-level competitors and uncovering the alignment between product opportunity and customer needs.
This position is a full-time opportunity as a contract-to-hire possibility.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Identify competitors for diagnostic products that are currently in the market, in development, or in the pipeline
- Clarify and augment proposals for new product development
- Develop detailed competitive profiles for new products
- Triangulate and document all information gathered to justify conclusions
- Outline the problem statements and identify areas of opportunity for products
- Propose competitive position for a product to review, consider, and improve
- Contribute to quantitative and qualitative voice of customer surveys and interviews
- Enter disease area and diagnostic test competitive data into product management database