SomaLogic is a rapidly growing privately owned biomedical science company that has developed a revolutionary proteomics technology capable of measuring thousands of proteins in a single sample. We are a dedicated team of science-based colleagues working to build new tools based on our technology that will change the way life science research is done and healthcare is delivered.
The Laboratory Technician I, II, or Associate I position in our U.S. Regulated Clinical Laboratory, located in Boulder, CO. The primary role of this position is to perform routine testing of patient samples using robotic liquid handling systems.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Performing routine laboratory testing within a regulated clinical laboratory
- Performing tasks using established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ensuring accurate and timely results
- Maintaining sample integrity and traceability throughout sample processing
- Adhering to Good Documentation Practices (GDP) during all documentation steps
- Complying with laboratory safety policies and procedures
- Complying with Quality Assurance and Regulatory requirements
- Participating in the continuous improvement process such as providing feedback on processes and procedures
- Participating in internal meetings, seminars and trainings
- Performing maintenance on laboratory equipment
- Operating and performing quality control checks on general laboratory equipment
- Maintaining stocks of general laboratory supplies