JEVS Human Services is seeking a motivated individual to join the finance team as a Staff Accountant. You will be responsible for general accounting responsibilities including journal entries, inter-company transactions and account reconciliations.
Day to Day:
Accurately prepares, enters, and posts journal entries into Great Plains Dynamics
- Records daily cash activity into Great Plains Dynamics
- Records all acquisitions, dispositions, and adjustments of fixed assets including accurate recording of depreciation.
- Prepares and reconciles payroll 941 reconciliations monthly and quarterly
- Analyses and reconciles all payroll related as well as other assigned Balance Sheet Accounts
- Participates in year-end review/audit
- Performs and assists with other accounting, financial or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time which may arise on short notice.