JEVS Human Services is currently seeking a talented Technical Services Manager. The Technical Services Manager is responsible for providing infrastructure vision and problem solving on an enterprise level. As the Tehcnical Services Manager you will interface across several channels, must remain continuously aware of issues, and must act as a consultant to aid in the development of creative solutions.
In this role you will direct all local operational support teams providing production and application support for all IT systems. You must oversee performance, availability, reliability and security of all production systems and networks.
- Define technical standards and procedures
- Perform situation analysis and recommendation for problem solving
Conceive solutions, build consensus, and sell/execute solutions
Recommend appropriate courses of action to developers/technicians and management on technical and infrastructure issues; maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness
Oversee all projects within the infrastructure domain
- Proactively research and locate the necessary tools and processes to identify troublesome trends as they develop; analyze/predict trends and develop a long-range plan designed to resolve problems and prevent them from recurring; maintain high service levels for the user community
Ensure a stable performance environment enterprise-wide:
monitor and analyze problems that occur, ensuring that problems are identified and solved as rapidly and efficiently as possible
oversee the provision of critical and essential infrastructure services to locations enterprise-wide
- Continuously strive to improve client support
- Develop procedures for problem management, disaster recovery, and system and network changes
Provide leadership to production systems and support personnel; Build, develop, staff, and oversee operations teams
- Define and produce operational metrics on systems, database and network performance