JEVS Human Services is growing and is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated Trades Instructors to join our team at Orleans Technical College (OTC) in Northeast Philadelphia. We have an opportunity for qualified individuals in the following trades:
- Commercial, Residential, & Industrial Electricity
- Building Maintenance
- Plumbing & Heating
All trades Instructors will be responsible for:
- Providing instruction in the basics of the assigned trade
- Supervising students in hands-on trades tasks
- Providing evaluation of students’ on hands-on activities
- Providing testing of students’ knowledge of theory; maintaining student attendance and grade rosters
- No teaching experience is necessary!
- 3+ years’ experience in one or more of the above mentioned trades is required
- Must have strong communication skills and excellent customer service skills
Full Time Benefits:
- No weekend work
- 12-months per year (steady work throughout the summer!)
- Union benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Medical and dental
- Paid sick and vacation time
- 10-12 paid holidays per year
WE HAVE PART TIME, FULL TIME, DAY, EVENING, AND SUBSTITUTE SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
JEVS Human Services is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities. The Agency will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person’s gender, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual preference or orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap, disability, or membership in any other protected group. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply; reasonable accommodations will be provided.