At JEVS Human Services, we believe in giving people possibilities—opportunities to be self-sufficient and satisfied. Each year we touch nearly 25,000 lives, focusing on individuals with physical, developmental, and emotional challenges as well as those facing adverse socio-economic conditions including unemployment and underemployment.
We are currently looking for a talented, organized and detail oriented individual to join our CareerLink team as an Enrollment Outreach Coordinator. The CareerLink provides comprehensive services for both jobseekers and employers – providing skills and assistance to those seeking work while matching qualified candidates to the area’s occupational workforce.
Collaborate with the EARN Team on referrals sent to CareerLink® Suburban Station
- Complete outreach phone calls to EARN referrals and document outcomes
- Schedule referrals for EARN orientation day within open referral window
- For remote customers, complete and assist customers complete Enrollment paperwork
- Provide resources for reported barriers
- Educate on the variety of CareerLink® services available and on EARN program requirements
- Ensure effective, accurate and coordinated communications with County Assistance Office liaison.
Associate Degree and a minimum of 2 years relevant experience preferred.
Appropriate experience or special training may be substituted in lieu of Associates degree and 2 years of relevant experience
Ability to organize multiple tasks in a timely manner
Minimum typing speed of 40 WPM.
JEVS Human Services is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities. The Agency will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person’s gender, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual preference or orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap, disability, or membership in any other protected group. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply; reasonable accommodations will be provided.