We are seeking a Wellness Manager for our Community Living and Home Supports (CLHS) program. With the support of our caring and experienced staff, CLHS helps individuals with intellectual disabilities live with independence in one of our 35 community homes. Each home enhances the residents' interest and abilities, with an emphasis on community involvement, stability, and maintaining important ties to family and loved ones.
As the Wellness Manager, you will oversee all medical services and wellness initiatives to ensure quality health care for each resident. You will be responsible for traveling to various homes to monitor, implement and coordinate the care needs of the individuals.
Job duties include:
Serving as a liaison between physicians, pharmacists, medical supply companies, etc., as needed
Create Health Care Plans for all medically involved individuals; implement physician orders
Provide ongoing training and education to staff at the homes
Attend 90 day Psychiatric Medication Reviews, ISP meetings as needed, and team meetings as scheduled
On-call responsibilities for medical issues/concerns
Additional responsibilities as required
- 2 years’ experience in the human services field preferred
Valid driver’s license required
What’s in it for you:
- 401(k), with company match
- Tuition assistance: Available to all employees with at least one year of service, for those enrolled in job-related, accredited, degree or certificate level courses
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Ample paid vacation and sick time
- 10-12 paid holidays per year
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Continuing education, professional development opportunities, retreats, and training
- Annual holiday party and office outings
- Wellness workshops and activities and access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Dress-down Fridays
- Employee referral bonus
- Reimbursement of eligible mileage and travel expenses
For more information about what it’s like to be a part of the JEVS team, visit our careers page at https://www.jevshumanservices.org/careers/
Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply; reasonable accommodations will be provided. Please contact your recruiter if you are in need of an accommodation during the interview process.
JEVS Human Services is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities. The Agency will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person’s gender, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual preference or orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, disability, or membership in any other protected group. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply; reasonable accommodations will be provided.