The Lumina team is looking for a curious, enthusiastic, and motivated QA Lead to manage the global team for a dynamic and highly configurable leading industry software product. The Lumina team offers a fast-paced, challenging work environment with the ability to grow and have influence into product direction and quality output.
- QA Team Lead will own the Lumina QA process and team responsibility.
- Full understanding of the Lumina system workflow and external system dependencies.
- Manage day to day operation for QA resources across time zones.
- Responsible for knowledge growth and testing standards/processes for team members.
- Manage personal and team resources across multiple time zones to meet simultaneous project deadlines.
- Establish test policy and data preparation procedures.
- Establish QA metrics in consultation with other QA managers across other geographies of Mediaocean.
- Partner with product and development teams to successfully plan and execute our QA strategy.
- Suggest, in partner with the QA Team, improvements in product design, and identify product inconsistencies to the product and development management.
- Work with various stakeholders of the product such as product managers, development leads, other QA .managers and automation leads across our global office locations.
- Develop test plans and prioritize testing efforts across the QA group to meet product and project schedules.
- Provide detailed test summary reports and update all stakeholders of the product in time. Highlight risks if any and suggest mitigation plans accordingly in a timely manner.
- Explore, recommend and implement various testing tools and approaches to help mature our application testing strategy.
- Recommend quality improvements or changes to senior management; develop processes, procedures, to correct potential deficiencies.
- Manage QA environments to ensure completeness of test coverage and accuracy of test results.