Who we are:
Mediaocean is the worlds largest, independent advertising technology company. Our clients include the most successful advertising agencies, media specialists, media owners, and advertisers. Mediaoceans mission is to enable advertising agencies to leverage the power of technology in a rapidly changing digital landscape. Mediaocean is making this a reality through the creation of global, open and neutral operating systems that will benefit and transform the entire industry.
What You Will Do:
Provide leadership and strategic direction to a team of Engineers within their functional area of responsibility
Direct motivate and develop staff through coaching and mentoring so as to maximize their individual contributions, professional growth and ability to function effectively as a team
Ensure that all Development work is delivered accordingly to plan
Collaborate with stakeholders on requirements and respond with fast testing cycles, improved efficiency to release features on a continuous basis.
Involved in handling multiple, complex technical projects and have the flexibility to work in a very dynamic environment.
Experience leading and managing teams and projects through multiple releases.
Should be comfortable presenting to other managers, engineers, support, product managers, stakeholders, and customers as needed.
Ability to discuss, present, document and provide technical guidance to a team.
Who You Are:
- Candidates with 10 to 12 Years of experience in Java/J2EE development.
- The candidate must have good Spring and Hibernate dev experience. As well as Core Java, design patterns, JMS and JBPM
- Any other experience such as JQuery, MongoDB is a bonus
- Experience in using Oracle 11g/12c database or any database is a must.
- Competency in JMS using RabbitMQ, JSON, MongoDB
- Complete software lifecycle involvement from initial specification through release and implementation using Agile methodology
- Having experience in enterprise web application and application security will be added advantage.
- Master’s Degree (M Sc, MCA, ME) or a Bachelor degree in Engineering from a reputed institute (BE, BTech).
- Good analytical and reasoning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skill