The Lumina Implementation Coordinator manages Lumina deployment projects with our clients and partners, including implementations, data migrations, and other billable services. Through needs assessment and detailed project planning, the Lumina Implementation Consultant will develop strong business partnerships with clients by functioning as a system expert, successfully onboarding clients and completing projects on-time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create, execute, and maintain a coordinated project plan to manage successful client implementations, data migrations, and other billable projects.
- Perform thorough needs assessments and requirements gathering activities with clients
- Provide guidance to clients on Lumina setup best practices from both a technical and procedural perspective (data modeling, resource allocation, ways of working).
- Create internal documentation and tickets to facilitate the build of a Lumina site
- Manage implementation of Lumina Bulk Data API and any other API offerings
- Discuss and align on timings with clients and internal leadership; flag any risks to project timing to all key stakeholders
- Provide regular internal and external status updates highlighting accomplishments and risks
- Work closely with the Account Management and Support teams to ensure a smooth transition from Implementation to feature adoption and utilization
- Provide client feedback to Mediaocean Product team to ensure Lumina is growing with our clients and meeting their needs
- Provide internal feedback on procedural optimizations or changes when necessary
- Share knowledge and experiences with other team members to aid in team growth and development
- Track all project work within Cloud Coach to automate project plans, status reports, and change control procedures