Who We Are:
MBuy is the leading Everychannel media partner, the only managed service on the largest proprietary tech stack in the world – we plan, buy, and optimize campaigns across all media types. We help our clients engage consumers in a constantly evolving media landscape.
What You Will Do:
MBuy, a division of Mediaocean, is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our growing team. This role can be located in Chicago or Los Angeles. The Senior Account Manager works with clients from a variety of industries on the strategy and execution of their media campaigns. In addition to providing clients with day-to-day guidance on best practices across all media, the Senior Account Manager works cross functionally with Data Science and Business Development at MBuy to ensure successful delivery of projects and campaigns.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Identify and recommend relevant media opportunities for current clients both within budget as well as potential upsell opportunities
- Manage day to day communication with client point of contact and vendors as it relates to real time reporting on performance, recommendations, execution and reconciliation of media plans
- Manage implementation of Mediaocean media management tools and software
- Train and onboard all new account coordinators on media platforms
- Mentor junior team members in applying best practices to identify enhancements to current systems and processes
- Responsible for real-time campaign management, optimization and offline/online cross channel reporting
- Provides ongoing reporting and measurements across various marketing channels
- Maintain key performance metrics while ensuring accuracy in reporting and recommendations
- Responsible for maximizing campaign budgets via efficient vendor negotiations
- Other duties as defined by Mediaocean/Mbuy Manager/Management