AS Sr. SOFTWARE ENGINEER YOU WILL BE ASKED TO:
- Collaborate with a team of full stack developers to design, develop, unit test, and support new features.
- Identify technical requirements and participate in peer reviews of solution design and related code.
- Proactively learn product frameworks and code base; continually improve upon existing applications and learn new technologies.
- Justify decisions made within the code being delivered and take ownership of any output.
- Participate in performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation; support, maintain, and help document software functionality.
- Maintain coding, compliance, and security standards.
- Provide maintenance and on-going support of past and future technical solutions.
- 5-8 years of .Net or Java experience, and 3 or more years of SQL (any implementation: mySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Sybase, Oracle, etc.)
- Completion of a post-secondary program in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Understanding of basic project management principles and Web Application Security (OWASP, OAUTH)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus
- Background in high-growth Agile SaaS-based engineering organizations
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.