Lone Wolf: Where Real Estate and Technology Meet. We’re continuing to innovate and are thrilled for 2019. Over three decades we have collaborated with our customers, to transform the software to a full back office solution that does it all – Transaction management, Accounting, automated commissions and expenses, as well as reports on membership and profitability. Earn, Learn, and Grow with Lone Wolf today!
As an Implementation Associate, you will be part of the professional services team that will be engaged with our clients with the objective of implementing our best practice solutions. By following our internal processes, the Implementation Associate will develop a strong relationship with customers by functioning as a system expert, successfully onboarding clients and completing projects on-time and within budget.
The core responsibilities for this position are:
- Discover client’s business needs and design the solution using best in class techniques
- Assist the customer in making decisions to properly and creatively utilize features to meet the customer’s needs
- Assist with the installation and configuration of software applications in accordance with the clients’ specifications
- Educate/Mentor customers in the use of Lone Wolf’s solutions
- Assess customer training needs, plan and manage training delivery
- Document and communicate project status regularly to the Project Management team
- Work directly with key client leads to provide expertise around software configuration
- Use expertise of Lone Wolf software and customer environments to consult agencies on best practices
- Provide clear guidance around data extracts from the Lone Wolf application so clients can take advantage of third-party APIs
- Track project work to ensure implementations are progressing on-time and within budget
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of in-progress product development, product vision and Lone Wolf direction
- Participate in internal UAT activities as required
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge of the real estate industry and trends within the industry