Join our dynamic and hardworking team to deliver cutting-edge software solutions designed for real estate professionals. Lone Wolf is the dominant provider of software products in the transaction space, and we have a wide portfolio of products that simplify, improve, and increase efficiency and speed of buying and selling homes with little to no paperwork involved. If you’re an SQL/BI Developer with interest in a fast-paced, challenging environment and a believer in utilizing best practices in the database development space, please apply!
The Database Developer is a key role within our Development team that supports over a million users interacting directly and indirectly with our software. This team member will be largely responsible for developing and maintaining application data models and diagrams to include data access via stored procedures, triggers, and functions. This position has the shared responsibility to create and manage data reporting for Lone Wolf’s business systems. We are looking for an experienced SQL Server developer with both OLTP and OLAP experience.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Receive shared guidance from Team Lead, Engineering Director, and the VP of Development.
· Perform database modeling to produce efficient models that handle enterprise scale demands
· Maintain database model diagrams.
· Implement SQL code in stored procedures and otherwise in support of application development projects involving real-time data tier
· Maintain and update database deployment processes.
· Perform database reporting using SSRS and SQL scripts.
· Perform SQL performance and tuning.
· Troubleshoot application issues related to functionality or performance
· Collaborate with application developers, the Product Manage, and others to understand requirements and the application functionality for the purpose of implementing database models and code
· Participate in Agile processes as part of a development team.
· Prepare and maintain database development related documentation.