Lone Wolf Technologies is a rapidly growing company looking to hire an Account Executive to join our high performing sales team. As we expand throughout North America, you’ll build on your reputation as a sales guru with a focus on continued success with our best-in-class sales training and coaching.
As an Account Executive, you will generate sales with new and existing clients. The ideal candidate have the ability to exceed sales quotas. You will handle the business relationships for major accounts, sales, and the company. You must be detail-oriented and motivated. The Account Executive will work to achieve revenue and long-term account goals that align with Lone Wolf's goals, while maintaining a satisfied relationship with the client.
What Lone Wolf can offer:
- Earn: Competitive compensation (base salary + commission)
- Learn: Dive into both the Real Estate and Software industries
- Grow: Best-in-class sales training and coaching
This may be your dream job if…
- Your eagerness to develop untapped markets is equal to your enthusiasm for relationship building.
- You’re looking to promote a best-in-class product line that sells itself within a niche market.
- You consider yourself a self-starter, a true hunter who recognizes opportunities and goes after them.
- Hit the ground running and grow your sales over time as you become a product expert!
As an Account Executive you will be asked to:
· Actively develop opportunities, and execute a plan to transition sales prospects into clients swiftly while being mindful of the details
· Communicate value to prospective clients via telephone, email, web conferencing and text message.
· Manage sales calls to achieve successful engagement through relationship selling and negotiation.
· Have an inquisitive mindset and learn through questioning. Challenge the status quo.
· Actively research, develop, and perform detailed remote group presentations.
· Regularly communicate your activity; provide feedback on personal and product performance and challenges.
· Participate in group and one-on-one coaching sessions to hone your skills.
· Access our customer concierge representatives to support your client relationships.
· Build relationships cross-functionally with other members of the sales organization