Our fast-paced, growing company seeks to add a vibrant Client Success Specialist to its team! Based out of our Cambridge, Ontario office, this successful candidate will act as a trusted advisor to our clients. In this role, you will work on a range of client success activities such as driving adoption, efficiency, and client understanding of the value of their Lone Wolf software solutions, while assisting clients in identifying additional value-creation opportunities.
If you enjoy working in an environment where you will develop strong business partnerships with clients, function as an ambassador and advocate, with the goal of maximizing client satisfaction as well as increasing Lone Wolf’s presence within the client environment – Lone Wolf may be the place for you! Read on.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for improving the experiences clients have with Lone Wolf, with the goal of increasing client satisfaction.
- Execute a coordinated account plan aligned with corporate goals for driving growth and adoption of Lone Wolf solutions
- Be a trusted advisor to Lone Wolf clients by establishing strong business relationships with client contacts from the user base to key stakeholders.
- Maintain a regular cadence of contact via phone or on-site to consult end users, identify and address business needs and challenges, field requests and actively recognize cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for the Lone Wolf Sales Team
- Retain customers through execution of renewals of within your territory
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including Professional Services, Support, and Sales in order to meet account performance objectives and clients’ expectations.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned