Be part of a fast-moving development team working on the continued development of the Lone Wolf family of Applications. Deliver reliable, scalable new features to the Lone Wolf Brokerage Platform by developing cloud microservices in C#, .NET Core and NoSQL technologies. Collaborate with the Engineering and Product teams to design and deliver finished, high-quality, and compelling features and products on time and on budget.
THIS MAY BE YOUR DREAM JOB IF…
- You take pride in your reputation for designing simple, elegant solutions to address various needs.
- You have high standards for code quality, and demand them of others
- You consider yourself to be a fast learner; you are driven to improve your knowledge of software architecture and to keep up with new methods or best practices.
- You don’t miss deadlines, because you set achievable deadlines, or work like mad to meet ones that aren’t
- You love writing code, you constantly seek to improve your coding skills and help others do the same
- You demand high-quality, rapid output through the use of Agile software development best practices and want to work alongside like-minded teammates.
- You are self-motivated and want to work in a small team, yet you are comfortable partnering with other departments, stakeholders, and customers on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues.
AS SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER YOU WILL BE ASKED TO:
- Collaborate with a team of full stack developers to design, develop, unit test, and support new features.
- Identify technical requirements and lead peer reviews of solution design and related code.
- Proactively learn product frameworks and code base; continually improve upon existing applications and learn new technologies.
- Justify decisions made within the code being delivered and take ownership of any output.
- Participate in performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation; support, maintain, and help document software functionality.
- Orchestrate deployments and testing across multiple tiered environments
- Maintain coding, compliance, and security standards.
- Mentor, tutor and train Jr developers