Be part of a fast moving, lean product development team working on the continued development of the Lone Wolf family of Applications. Deliver reliable, scalable new features to the Lone Wolf Platform using the latest in C#, Java, AngularJS, React, SQL and NoSQL technologies. Work closely with the Architecture team to design and deliver finished, high-quality, high-performant internal and public facing applications.
THIS MAY BE YOUR DREAM JOB IF…
- You take pride in your reputation for designing and implementing simple, elegant solutions to address various needs.
- You consider yourself to be a fast learner; you are driven to improve your knowledge of software architecture and to keep up with new methods or best practices.
- You enjoy challenging yourself to meet goals at a sustainable pace.
- Your friends and colleagues describe you as engaging, a strong communicator who is eager to bring teammates together to figure things out.
- You strive for high-quality, rapid output using Agile software development best practices and want to work alongside like-minded teammates.
- You are self-motivated and want to work in a small team, yet you are comfortable partnering with other departments, stakeholders, and customers on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues.
AS SENIOR FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER YOU WILL BE ASKED TO:
- Work closely with the architecture team to design, implement, unit test, and support new application features and internal tools.
- Identify technical requirements and participate in peer reviews of solution design and related code.
- Proactively learn product frameworks and code base; continually improve upon existing applications and learn new technologies.
- Justify decisions made within the code being delivered and take ownership of any output.
- Participate in performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation; support, maintain, and help document software functionality.
- Maintain coding, compliance, and security standards.
- Provide maintenance and on-going support of past and future technical solutions.