The QA Engineer will be responsible for owning and executing all test plans for Lone Wolf products, including functionality testing, end-to-end system testing, regression and automated/manual testing as needed. The QA Engineer will work with product owners and other customer-facing teams to define and review requirements for new features, enhancements, define the approach for comprehensive automation and regression testing. The QA Engineer will recommend process improvements and tools to develop a highly-efficient, continuous integration development environment while working with the engineering and IT team to design and operate test environments, staging platforms, labs, configurations, etc.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
· Performing all testing activities across one or more assigned projects, utilizing processes, methods, metrics and software that ensure the quality, reliability and systems safety and security.
· Test approach defining will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities.
· Working closely with the support and client success teams to diagnose customer issues, reproduce in the test environments, and verify fixes provided by development.