The Senior QA Engineer will be responsible for owning and executing all test plans for Lone Wolf products, including functionality testing, end-to-end system testing, regression and automated/manual testing as needed. The Senior QA Engineer, in conjunction with the Lead QA Engineer will work with product managers and other customer-facing teams to define and review requirements for new features, enhancements, define the approach for comprehensive automation and regression testing. The Senior QA Engineer will recommend process improvements and tools to develop a highly-efficient, continuous integration development environment while working with the engineering and IT team to design and operate test environments, staging platforms, labs, configurations, etc.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Working closely with the support and client success teams to diagnose customer issues, reproduce in the lab, and verify fixes provided by engineering
- Performing all testing activities for initiatives across one or more assigned projects, utilizing processes, methods, metrics and software that ensure the quality, reliability and systems safety and security.
- Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities.
- Development of the test case execution plan, test case execution, managing issues, and status metrics.
- Provide support to a group of diversely experienced QA engineers.