Lone Wolf is looking to hire a Software Engineer skilled with constructing web applications using React.js and .NET Core, you will serve as a member of our development team supporting the delivery of an industry leading back office accounting platform. Your work will focus on developing products for our users that are simple, intuitive to use, easy to maintain, responsive, and performing. You will play a central role in the software development life cycle to improve the end-to-end experience and shape the vision of our innovative products.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Work within an Agile environment to plan and deliver work incrementally
- Develop high quality maintainable and scalable SaaS solutions on the .NET technology stack.
- Collaborate with product owners, architects and other software engineers to deliver on key business objectives.
- Deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers, through the delivery of products and services with strong and extendable design patterns.
- Research, design, test, and evaluate new technologies and vendor solutions.
- Participate in performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation; support, maintain, and help document software functionality.
- Analyze user stories with product owners to validate product designs.
- Identify technical requirements and participate in peer code reviews.
- Proactively learn product frameworks and code base; continually improve upon existing applications and learn new technologies.