At Lone Wolf, data is everything. Through servicing 1.5 million real estate professionals and their consumers, we have access to substantial amounts of data about properties, transactions, and usage data.
As a Senior Data Analyst at Lone Wolf, you will be responsible for working with our product, marketplace, marketing, and finance teams to identify opportunities to increase adoption of Lone Wolf and its partner’s solutions.
This position will report to the VP of Product and Design.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Support ongoing and help establish new data quality efforts, including, but not limited to, data cleansing & de-duplication; data mapping; data dictionary
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, and other business outcomes
- Work with stakeholders and lead cross departmental teams throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Develop reports, dashboards, quantitative analysis, models, and insights to support informed decision making.
- Maintain and deliver continuous improvement of core projects through automation and process enhancement
- Develop and drive operational processes to ensure consistent delivery of data and value to internal and external customers
- Continually seek opportunities to automate manual data collection and processing activities