We’re here to make real estate transactions simpler. We do that by providing a digital lead-to-close experience for agents, brokers, and their consumers. We’ve seen a lot of change over the past 30 years—but we’ve been here to support real estate from day one.
With the diverse landscape of the real estate industry, we want diverse talent! We want to celebrate each other’s individuality and embrace our differences to enrich our commonalities and relationships throughout our organization, and we want you to be a part of that.
SR. PRODUCT OWNER
Lone Wolf is looking for an experienced product owner to lead our product team for Propertybase CRM & website products. You will lead a team of engineers and designers to iteratively build product features spanning the Propertybase GO and Propertybase Salesforce Edition products. You will work collaboratively with our Sales & Marketing teams to make sure we’re building the right features and drive measurable results in product performance on a regular cadence.
You understand the challenges and opportunities of developing Enterprise products and can help our entire team embrace the learnings and principles you have developed in your career.
The role reports to the Director of Product Management, CRM & Website.
What You’ll Get
As part of the team, you will have an opportunity to collaborate with top-notch engineers, product managers, customer success and sales team members to get a well-rounded view of our business. We are committed to empowering our employees to take ownership of their work, to fail forward and to speak with radical candor. This culture is what allows us to put our best foot forward every day.
What you’ll be doing on the Product team at Lone Wolf:
• You’ll spend time talking to users, understanding their concerns, and validating that your team’s solutions solve a real problem for them.
• You’ll join pre and post-sales calls with enterprise customers, understand their needs and translate into requirements for your team.
• You’ll work with the Director of Product Management, CRM and VP, Product to set the roadmap to deliver on the vision.
• You’ll be an analyst who measures the results of each product release and delivers iterative updates based on new learnings.
• You’ll work with Marketing & Sales to position new product launches to generate awareness, demand, and revenue.