At Lone Wolf Technologies, we believe that when we work together, we can build solutions that really make a difference in our clients’ lives and in the real estate industry. This is why we have created the industry’s leading real estate software to help our clients focus on achieving their goals by providing them with a complete enterprise solution.
In the ever-changing world of real estate technology, we believe that our success comes from embracing our employees’ diverse skill sets and by developing and leveraging our client relationships.
We’ve become the largest real estate software company in North America. Our products provide our clients with a competitive advantage in today’s market and nearly 10,000 offices are utilizing our feature rich, fully integrated windows and web-based software solutions.
Provide Tier-2 technical support and troubleshooting to our users via telephone, email, and web-based tools. Advise customers on product functionality, features, and other support related inquiries. Facilitate conflict resolution and/or escalation. Candidate should possess personalized skills, proactive, preventative, and reactive, enterprise class support.
• Supporting clients via email, chat and telephone on our proprietary software products
• Log details of all support sessions and client challenges in our ticketing system
• Rely on your interpersonal skills and product knowledge to diagnose, test, and resolve client software challenges
• Efficiently answer client questions, displaying your superb email and telephone etiquette
• Recognize opportunities for improving product and client experience based on the feedback you receive