Lone Wolf is seeking an experienced senior leader to lead Lone Wolf’s Marketplace partnerships team, driving the growth and adoption of Lone Wolf’s partner & integrations marketplace, in pursuit of dramatically simplifying real estate transactions for real estate agents, brokers, and homebuyers and sellers in North America.
The Senior Director, Marketplace Growth & Integration Partnerships owns, directs, plans, delivers, and reports on key partnerships, increases awareness, engagement, and user adoption of the Lone Wolf Marketplace and partner program, and oversees product integration efforts to simplify in-app workflow and meet the program’s adoption objectives and revenue goals.
The ideal candidate is someone who brings extensive leadership experience, as well as the unique ability to bridge together the disciplines of growth hacking, product management, partner management, in order to drive end-to-end success of Lone Wolf’s Marketplace & Integration Ecosystem.
Ultimately, you will have a unique opportunity to create a paradigm shift in the market by providing real estate agents and brokers with new ways of processing a transaction – all in one platform – with an inclusive tech marketplace.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Serve as the strategic and executional senior leader of all Lone Wolf’s end-to-end Marketplace
· Serve as leader, mentor, and coach for the Marketplace & Integrations team
· Act as a professional representative and steward of Lone Wolf, cultivating strategic partnerships with industry-leading companies and furthering the company’s mission through collaboration
· Leverage consumer and industry insights as well as direct customized research initiatives to identify opportunities for use in business development decisions
· Drive growth leveraging effective strategies and tactics, including but not limited to the acquisition of additional partners, acquisition/adoption marketing, channel marketing, in-app workflow redesign, etc.
· Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, follow-up activities, and success metrics
· Partner closely with Audience Marketing and Demand Generation teams to develop high-impact, multi-channel programs ensuring the right mix of marketing channels and proper multi-touch across the prospect journey.
· Partner with Product Management and UX Design in order to design streamlined in-app sign-ups and automated workflows to streamline adoption and drive us
· Partner with Finance team in development of team budget, financial forecasts, etc.
· Report weekly, monthly, and quarterly on partner results, ROI and success metrics
· Manage the flow of information to internal and external customers including (but not limited to) contract details, deliverables, project status, project history, timelines, and performance metrics
· Provide clear and frequent communication and updates both internally and externally to ensure a positive project outcome
· Develop and maintain a consultative and collaborative relationship with partners and project a positive company image in the market
· Develop a strong working understanding of the company’s technologies and processes
· This position would require up to 25% international and domestic travel (post-pandemic)