We are looking for a hard-working and analytical Software Product Owner to join our product team. The Product Owner will be responsible for prioritizing the development work for scrum teams and representing the needs of our software users throughout the development process. Your focus will be to own the backlog for your product(s), define the requirements for product enhancements, and drive forward both the software development process as well as key initiatives.
As part of the Lone Wolf Product Management team, you will frequently interact with other Product Owners, Product Managers, UX Designers, Developers, and most importantly Users themselves to determine the current and future needs of our customers, translate those into requirements that can be used by development, and finally own and prioritize your development backlog. You will report directly to a Product Director who will guide the strategy & vision for your product and work alongside you in your effort to manage the development backlog for your collective products.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Manage the development backlog of features and bugs for the product and integrations
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize changes by customer impact and ROI
- ‘Own’ the project scope, resourcing, implementation, quality and delivery
- Provide well-written user stories and requirements
- Drive velocity and accountability within the Agile process, while also removing roadblocks
- Serve as the expert of your product features and needs of the users
- Interact with users virtually and in person to deeply understand the problems they need solved
- Assist development in creating a consistent, intuitive user experience for your product
- Conduct product walk-throughs for both internal and external audiences
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned