Be part of a fast moving, lean product development Organization, supporting the Lone Wolf family of Applications. Deliver reliable, scalable enterprise networking solutions in support of Lone Wolf SaaS offerings. Work with the IT, Development, and Product teams to deliver high performing applications with best of class end user experiences.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Support, deploy and interconnect various network technologies at an enterprise scale
• Manage various network platforms such as Aruba, Brocade, Cisco, F5, Palo Alto at an enterprise level capacity
• Manage various Public Cloud (Azure & AWS preferred) environments, in a network related capacity.
• Manage Wired and Wireless 802.1x Network Authentication using Cisco ISE
• Build and manage network automation solutions\integrations using Python or other relevant scripting languages