Lone Wolf Technologies is the world’s leading real estate software provider. We’re on a mission to simplify the business of real estate, and we are growing at a rapid pace. Our inclusive buy-in is what makes our culture thrive, and the pursuit of continuous improvement is at the core of our DNA. As we expand throughout North America, we’re looking for high performing Account Executives to join our elite sales team. At Lone Wolf you’ll build on your pedigree as a top performing sales professional with our best-in-class sales training and coaching.
As an Account Executive, you will generate sales with new and existing clients. You will be part of the “Promote” Broker Sales Team focusing on the products Propertybase GO CRM, LionDesk CRM, Propertybase Websites, HomeSpotter: (Boost, Spacio, Connect), Cloud CMA and more. The ideal candidate has the drive to exceed sales quotas and hit accelerators. You will own the relationships with major real estate brands, as well as internal and external stake holders. To succeed here you must be detail-oriented and extremely motivated. For the right candidate, growth potential is virtually unlimited. If you’re willing to invest the time and commitment to learning, then earning and career growth opportunities are yours for the taking.
WHAT LONE WOLF CAN OFFER:
- Earn: Competitive compensation (base salary + uncapped commission).
- Benefits: The excellent benefits that you would expect from an industry leader.
- Remote: Ability to work from anywhere.
- Balance: We understand that top performance is not possible without a quality work life balance. PTO is unlimited, but we also ensure that our team members are taking time off.
- Learn: Become an expert in Real Estate and Software sales.
- Grow: Best-in-class sales training and coaching.
This may be your dream job if…
- Your eagerness to develop untapped markets is equal to your enthusiasm for relationship building.
- You’re looking to promote a best-in-class product line that sells itself within a niche market.
- You consider yourself a self-starter, a true hunter who recognizes opportunities and goes after them.
- You want to hit the ground running while growing your earning potential over time as you become an expert in our space!
As an Account Executive you will be asked to:
- Actively develop opportunities, and mastering the basic skills of discovery, demonstrating value, and closing deals.
- Manage sales activities; calls, web meetings, and email communication to achieve successful engagement through relationship building and negotiation.
- Have an inquisitive mindset and learn through questioning.
- Actively research, develop, and perform detailed remote product demonstrations.
- Regularly communicate your activity; provide feedback on personal performance challenges and opportunities to get better.
- Participate in group and one-on-one coaching sessions to hone your skills.
- Build relationships cross-functionally with team members across the entire sales organization.