Our collaborative and dynamic Customer Success group is responsible for acting as trusted advisors to our customers. In this role, you will work on a range of activities such as collaborating on solutions cross functionally, driving customer adoption, and assisting customers in identifying additional value-creation opportunities.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Take an active role in campaigns and business-building initiatives with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction and retention.
- Execute individualized/segmented account engagement plans for driving growth and adoption of Lone Wolf solutions for strategic accounts within assigned territories.
- Demonstrate product knowledge surrounding the adoption and usage of Lone Wolf core products.
- Work with key stakeholders to establish strong business relationships.
- Maintain a regular cadence of contact to identify and address business needs and challenges, field requests, and actively recognize cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel to meet account objectives and expectations, escalating issues when necessary.
- Manage renewal activities for contracted customers.
- Prioritize and schedule work activities to ensure established targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Use product and industry knowledge to help fill customer knowledge gaps, guide customers to the use of help resources, and reduce support dependency.
- Successfully master departmental KPIs