We’re here to make real estate transactions simpler. We do that by providing a digital lead-to-close experience for agents, brokers, and their consumers. We’ve seen a lot of change over the past 30 years—but we’ve been here to support real estate from day one. With the diverse landscape of the real estate industry, we want diverse talent! We want to celebrate each other’s individuality and embrace our differences to enrich our commonalities and relationships throughout our organization, and we want you to be a part of that. We are searching for an MLS Coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for working cases in Sales Force that come from sales or CSM teams to manage MLS compliance steps and obtain the data access needed for products sold to client.
- Responsible for working other cases outside of Sales Force for newly purchased companies new to Lone Wolf product line as assigned.
- Responsible for helping MLS Services team with Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Reports to MLS's that require such reporting.
- Responsible for helping MLS Services team maintain documentation and MLS Accounts in Sales Force including updating contacts when they change, updating entitlements, and managing agreements.
- Work with Shared Services on existing MLS specific issues will reach out to MLS either via email or phone for answers to any related MLS feed issues (i.e. new credentials, bad existing credentials, new fields, missing fields in new feed, loss of fields, connectivity issues, new documentation requirements, etc.).
- Works with existing MLS's when new rules of engagement are required. This includes getting new documentation; sending new documents to MLS Service Manager for review; acquiring signatures for documentation when needed; sending agreements to existing clients when required; adding executed agreements to shared drive and to the Sales Force cases passed to Shared Services once returned from MLS; updating compliance steps in Sales Force and other places.
- Maintain MLS shared drive page with updated documentation and processes as the role evolves.
- Work with MLS Services team to establish and grow relationships with existing MLS's.
- Assists MLS Services Manager when special projects arise.
- Responsible for weekly reporting requirements need by MLS Services Manager.