We are looking for a motivated Product Operations Manager to be the strategic leader of our product operations internally.
As part of the Lone Wolf R&D team, you will frequently interact with Product Directors, Product Owners, Developers, Sales, Support and most importantly users themselves to determine their needs in order to effectively aggregate overall product roadmaps for the company as a whole. You will guide the strategy for the overall Product Development and work alongside your fellow leaders all the product roadmaps.
You’re known as someone with an even mix of analytical, technical and business acumen. You have a product operations background and have experience on managing multiple product roadmaps from concepts through to product launch. You know how to work effectively with development in an Agile environment and have experienced adversity and learned how to overcome it. You are proud of your ability to deeply understand what users want and clearly and concisely communicate complex concepts to a variety of people ranging from the non-technical users using our products to the highly technical development staff that develop our products. You also enjoy using a wide variety of software applications, learning new ones, and learning how things work by being hands on. You consider yourself a lifelong student who thrives in an environment that is constantly evolving.
- Work with departmental leadership and Product Owners assist with defining the strategy for all products.
- With the assistance of department leadership develop quarterly executive leadership update presentations, companywide presentations, and department wide communications.
- Complete business research and develop position papers on best practices and emerging trends
- Conduct market-based analysis and develop related KPIs, dashboard and metrics across all product teams.
- Create cost benefit analysis, Rate of return and ROI to support product support strategy
- Interact with users virtually and in person to ensure you deeply understand the problems they are trying to solve with your product
- University degree or College Diploma
- 3-5 years’ experience in consulting or building complex models and C-level presentations
- Understand of financial concepts such as capitalization of software development
- Experience managing other product staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with multiple departments and subject matter experts
- Self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced, high-demand environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; excellent follow-up skills required
- A technical aptitude for understand technical concepts and simplifying them
- Experience using a development task management system for backlog prioritization
- Experience working closely with development in launching products to market
- Experience with accounting systems, financial reporting, or the real estate industry
- Experience collaborating with remote teams
- Understanding of SCRUM, Agile Development Methodology, and how they interact with the project life-cycle
- Experience with Jira and/or Aha!
- Attended Pragmatic Marketing Product Management training