We’re looking for an organized individual with proven Multiple Listing Service (MLS) technical experience (must have) to join our team as a Technical Project Manager within our MLS Integration team. This role will be customer facing and also manage the schedule of an internal team with a number of high priority projects to deliver. This role will work cross-functionally with Sales Managers, Customer Success Managers, Engineers, Integration Specialists, QA, and Customer Support making it an exciting opportunity to learn and interact with different areas of our business. You will be most successful if you are a self-starter who will seek out the knowledge needed to get the job done.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Scope and develop custom scopes of work prior to a customer sale.
- Primary point of contact for customer during the implementation phase.
- Gather requirements and supporting documentation for MLS integration for Transaction Desk.
- Primary point of contact for MLS vendors.
- Troubleshoot issues with integrations (listing upload for TD, MLS listing data, member sync discrepancies, etc).
- Manage a large number of varied customer requests for an integration team responsible for Transaction Desk including setting priorities and continually update priorities based on new requests and changing information.
- Manage the flow of information to internal and external enterprise level customers including, but not limited to contract details, deliverables, project status, project history, timelines and project quality.
- Provide clear and frequent communication and updates both internally and externally to ensure a positive project outcome.
- Develop and maintain a consultative relationship with MLS vendors.
- Coordinate project details, expectations and issues internally with various stakeholders.
- Ensure quality and completeness of project deliverables through direct review.
Project Delivery and Ongoing Support
- Ensure that all deliverables are on time and meet specifications.
- Manage customer concerns and all inquiries until resolved.
- Set, communicate, and track internal deadlines for successful customer delivery.
- Develop a strong working understanding of the company’s technologies and processes.
- Strong understanding of MLSs, their backend systems, and agent tools.
- Write, update and assist with managing materials related to onboarding customers.
- Participate in the creation of process and procedures for operational efficiency.