The Customer Support Team Lead will be a leader of people, responsible for developing a team and promoting exceptional customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will manage a team to success through coaching, one on ones, and process improvements. The Team Lead will also be responsible for understanding contact center metrics, assist in the implementation of strategic goals and processes and make recommendations to operational workflow to better the customer experience.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Create high performance environment for team members.
- Analyzing and interpreting call center reports, managing resources to meet team KPIs.
- Proactively communicate trends and internal and external pain points based on data analysis.
- Coaching direct reports through one on ones to meet their personal and professional goals.
- Onboarding new staff including getting them ready to succeed.
- Evaluating processes for continuous improvement and coordinating for betterment of the process.
- Maintain a good professional relationship with cross departmental such as Customer Success, Professional Services, and Product.
- Manage escalations from internal and external sources.