Our fast-paced, growing company seeks to add a vibrant Association Account Manager to its team! This successful candidate will function as a trusted advisor to our clients. In this role, you will work on a range of client success activities such as sales, driving adoption, efficiency, and client understanding of the value of their Lone Wolf software solutions, while assisting clients in identifying additional value-creation opportunities.
If you enjoy working in an environment where you will develop strong business partnerships with clients, function as an ambassador and advocate, with the goal of maximizing client satisfaction as well as increasing Lone Wolf’s presence within the real estate industry – Lone Wolf may be the place for you!
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Define business objectives by identifying products and pricing that meet customer needs.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Improve the experiences clients have with Lone Wolf, with the goal of increasing client satisfaction.
- Execute a coordinated account plan aligned with corporate goals for driving growth, adoption.
- Be a trusted advisor to clients by establishing strong business relationships.
- Maintain a regular cadence of contact via phone or on-site to consult Clients.
- Identify and address business needs and challenges and actively recognize cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for the Lone Wolf Team.
- Retain customers through execution of renewals within your territory.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including Professional Services, Support, and Sales to meet account. performance objectives and clients’ expectations.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.