As a Data Analyst on the Operations Team, you will play a vital role in the development of current and future reporting and trends analysis for all of operations. Your number one focus as a Data Analyst with the operations team will be to ensure that the departments have the data necessary to run and improve their business. This includes regular reporting and various projects that will support all areas of operations.
As part of the Data Analyst role, you are responsible for creating reporting that is automated, validating data sources, enhancing data needed by departments, and working to streamline the data sources from various technology platforms. This role works very closely with system integration projects to ensure that the proper data is not corrupted and is ultimately enhanced through technology changes in the departments.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Gather requirements from subject matter experts to create reports needed for all Operations departments
- Work with department leaders to identify opportunities for improvement
- Create and maintain regular reporting, weekly, monthly and quarterly for business needs
- Organize and provide data in formats that are usable for teams and leaders to effect change and improve their business
- Interface directly with internal department leaders to provide exceptional communication and support
- Assist with identifying and solving data gaps and inaccuracies
- Continuous improvement on reporting tools to evolve into automation and leader direct access to reporting when necessary
- Regular involvement in system integration planning and logistics to provide input for data and reporting needs
- Work with leaders to clearly define KPIs and ensure that reporting is properly correlated to established goals