Lone Wolf is looking for an entrepreneurial, driven, and detailed leader to help build our next generation of industry leading services that improve the daily lives and bottom lines of agents and brokerages around the world. In this role, you will use your expertise in Real Estate to identify, evaluate, design, and launch services opportunities serving our Promote, Operate, and Transact lines of products, and nurture and manage these services and relationships to ensure we are providing the best possible experience to our customers post-launch.
At Lone Wolf our goal is simple. We wish to create customer experiences that make their lives Easier, are Smart and leverage the knowledge and expertise they rely on, and above all, treat them as a Human first. This leadership role is essential to our ability to provide thoughtful, industry rooted services that showcase Lone Wolf’s industry leading expertise, while making it easier for members of our community to focus on the things that matter to them most.
This role is in a new department, and any applicants should be passionate about coming in at the ground level and designing and building something new.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Identifies and develops new business opportunities.
- Builds relationships with customers, suppliers, distributors, partners, and vendors.
- Evaluates existing partnerships and sales efforts with an eye toward building on what works and changing what doesn’t.
- Tracks emerging opportunities and industry trends.
- Identifies and recommends new services and new markets.
- Proposes and develops strategic partnerships.
- Helps to shape the company’s long-term objectives and determine plans for how to meet them through an annual Road mapping process.
- Provides advice on product development, and sales, distribution, and promotion strategies.
- Selects prospective partners and negotiates contracts including financial arrangement, IP considerations and service quality.
- Builds and maintains relationships with partners, resolving conflicts, negotiating Operations and Maintenance agreements, and otherwise enhance the experience for customers.
- Monitors and analyzes product/service performance for quality of the customer’s experience, profitability, sales and retention trends and makes adjustments as required.
- Conducts internal and external webinars and presentations to raise awareness and sales of services.
- Travels to partner locations, distributions centers, and other locations in support of the relationship.
- Fulfills requests for proposals (RFPs) from potential partners and customers.
- Helps direct development of customer-facing web platforms and digital experiences in relation to these services.
- Fosters and works to maintain an entrepreneurial growth culture.