About Ping Identity:
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our creative Identity Defined Security platform, we're building a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that inspires our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are looking for a Software-Engineer Intern to join our PingCentral team for summer 2021 internship. The PingCentral team develops multiple software products, which includes providing a pleasant and unified customer experience for orchestration of on-premises and SaaS-based Ping solutions, as well as SaaS solutions for managing Ping Customer deployments. You will have a great internship opportunity to acquire experience in industry software development products development and work methodologies. Candidates, who will demonstrate great abilities and fit to Ping Identity values will be considered for a FT employment at Ping Identity once graduating.
· Be a solid individual contributor on a high-output agile scrum development team, for developing the PingCentral solutions.
· Implement a development of an internship project to benefit the PingCentral solutions.
· Report to the PingCentral Software Development Manager.
You Have some of the following skills:
· Knowledge in Java, C#, or a similar managed software development framework.
· Understand in software testing and automation.
· Knowledge in Agile development methodologies.
Ping Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (SB 19-085) the approximate compensation range for this role in Colorado is listed above. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors, such as knowledge, skills, and abilities.