At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
As an operations support specialist, you will be joining a team of both support and fraud specialists responsible of helping clients manage their online orders as well as monitoring several order queues to identify fraudulent activity. You will be providing manufacturers, fulfillment partners and store associates with support to ensure the best possible online order experience through multiple channels (phone, email and live chat). You will answer inquiries regarding order status, order contents, payments, and initiating returns. In this role you will build a strong foundation in eCommerce by learning order support and fulfillment operations, while gaining hands-on experience in fraud prevention and chargeback processing.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Handle calls, emails and chats in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
- Handle escalations from the consumer support team and continuously seek and recommend improvements in the consumer experience.
- Maintain and document correspondence involving several parties, gathering accurate information and following up to resolution.
- Monitor various fraud queues to make approve/decline decisions.
- Research transactions using internal and third-party resources to identify legitimate customers.
- Communicate with warehouses and shippers to get additional information or compile evidence.
- Review chargeback queues and take appropriate action.
- Work as part of a team to achieve the service level goals by responding to inquiries in a prompt and effective manner.
- Maintain policy compliance and security requirements when handling customer information.
- Experience in customer service handling inbound calls.
- Experience with eCommerce, client facing roles, fraud monitoring or customer disputes.
- Bi-lingual in French, German or Italian preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel; experience with Salesforce and Kount is a plus.
- Flexibility switching between different workflows and web-based platforms.
- Excellent customer service skills – ability to be empathetic, resourceful, and conscientious.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and engaged attitude while working repetitive tasks.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and make fast and calculated decisions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedules responding to business needs.
- Skilled in computer navigation and strong typing proficiency.
- A passion for eCommerce and Saas technologies.