Are you someone who thrives in a fast paced, team environment? Do you like being on the leading edge of technology? If so then come join our innovative, driven, and remarkable team of cyber-security experts!
Core Security provides enterprises with market-leading, threat-aware, identity, access and vulnerability management solutions that enable actionable intelligence and context needed to manage security risks across the enterprise. Core Security’s analytics-driven approach to security enables customers to manage access and identify vulnerabilities, in order to minimize risks and maintain continuous compliance.
Solutions include Multi-Factor Authentication, Provisioning, Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), Identity and Access Intelligence (IAI), and Vulnerability Management (VM). The combination of these solutions provides context and shared intelligence through analytics, giving customers a more comprehensive view of their security posture so they can make more informed, prioritized, and better security remediation decisions.
The Software Developer will be a full-stack developer working as a part of our high performing Tailored Development team to continue to deliver high quality software in a timely fashion. The Developer will utilize Agile methodologies and software development best practices to produce scalable, reusable, and elegant solutions in both VB.Net and C#.
To be successful in this team, the developer should have strong software development and troubleshooting skills with a solid understanding of modern authentication technologies. The candidate should also possess a strong desire for team leadership and product ownership.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop Web Forms, MVC, and .Net Web API solutions in VB.Net and C#
- Use Angular best practices to develop, compile, and deploy
- Maintain and refactor existing code
- Establish and refine development standards
- Participate in daily standups, planning meetings, reviews, and retrospective meetings
- Develop well-commented, robust, peer-reviewed code
- Takes complete ownership of assigned projects and delivers in a reasonable time
- Communicate effectively and identify road blocks in a timely fashion
- Work closely with Team Lead and QA to understand requirements and estimate tasks
- Perform commits, pull requests, and code reviews using Git