SetSchedule is a SAAS based company out of Irvine, CA that is creating a way for the real estate professional and home shopper to do more in a minute. Providing a marketplace for all things real estate SetSchedule has revolutionized the way that pros and consumers interact and transact.
Currently, we are looking for a Data Manager to work closely with a variety of departments for the purpose of maintaining a database, ensuring quality, and generating analytics. The Data team is the backbone of SetSchedule internally and externally, playing a role in Dispatch, Leads, Ticket Management, Transaction, QA, Compliance, Accounting, and Reporting. As a Data Manager, you will thrive in an environment of solutions and processes. Responsibilities for this role will vary with training and need.
What you will do:
- Maintain varied databases, developing standardized data collections methods.
- Assist with data entry, and report creation
- Raw data extraction and generation of analytical data sets from multiple databases; perform relevant statistical analysis
- Assignments and access control compliance and activities
- Manages tickets and requests
- Performs routine checks for database accuracy
- Assuring data quality though using QA, including maintaining accurate documentation of database development, extraction, query generation, and data cleaning
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned