We are looking for an experienced Front End Developer with a passion and knack for enhancing interfaces and boosting user efficiency. As a Front End Developer, you will be responsible for the development and creation of our user-friendly interfaces. Your job will be to create and maintain exciting and new products for any type of professional to use and enjoy. If any of this sounds like something you are interested in, please apply!
What you will do:
- Become familiar with SetSchedule and our interfaces, so you are able to brainstorm ways to boost user functionality
- Create tools to enhance interaction
- Test for usability and utilize results to create additional user-facing features
- Fixing and/or removing bugs
- Clearly and effectively convey issues, reports, and other deliverables.
- Has prime accountability for major projects and will develop detailed and robust requirements, code, test, and implement proposed systems.