Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry’s leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to over 4,000 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities.
The Granicus Finance team is a high performing group that enjoys partnering with teams to assist with the Company’s objectives. We are looking for a motivated individual to lead various projects based on the department’s needs. Project examples includes post– acquisition integration activities and assistance with system improvements. The ideal candidate would be resourceful, flexible with requests, enjoys solving problems, is effective at managing relationships and communicates well with others.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand general month end tasks to properly integrate acquired companies into our consolidated systems and processes
- Assist with various sales and corporate tax tasks. Such as:
- Assistance with quarterly transfer pricing calculations
- Sales tax research and complete reconciliations from NetSuite to Avalara
- Coordinate and lead one off projects to improve processes and systems. Examples include:
- Automate cash receipt application within NetSuite
- Automate collections within the system within NetSuite
- Investigate reconciliations as needed to improve processes
- Prepare and report ad hoc requests to ownership
- Assist with team members with large one-off projects or backlogs become large where they need temporary help
Who You Are:
• You have 3+ years of relevant experience
• You have a BA/BS in Accounting
• You communicate well with team members and customers
• You possess intermediate MS Office skills, experience with NetSuite is a plus
• You have strong problem-solving skills and a high degree of accuracy
• You have effective organizational and time management skills
• You demonstrate a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
• Public accounting experience preferred
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.