Granicus is seeking a Customer Success Consultant (CSC) to support the deep and successful adoption of our suite of SaaS solutions, and to drive visible value aligned with our clients' business outcomes. You are a committed client navigator guiding customers on a strategic journey of success.
Strong candidates will have experience in nurturing clients in an agency, public sector, or software organization. Qualified candidates will have stellar client relationship and consultative skills, as well as proven success in data-driven decision making, adherence to process and organizational advancement. Candidates should also have experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms, and the ability to translate the capabilities of a technology platform into specific benefits for a given client. The desire to be a part of a collaborative, fast-paced team who thrives on the mission of providing world-class service is a must.
What You'll Do:
- Proactively guide a dedicated portfolio of clients through the customer journey from post-implementation, consistently creating deeper adoption of solutions and ensuring a seamless and successful Granicus signature experience
- Voraciously consume Granicus and auxiliary metrics via signature dashboards, and make data-driven recommendations based on Granicus benchmarks and client baselines to accelerate adoption
- Research, and keep current on, relevant client topics such as program background, agency and administration developments, media reports, and developments across industry verticals
- Diligently employ existing best practices, while avidly evolving them to advance team learnings
- Advocate for customers through internal cross-functional council meetings, (including, but not limited to: product enhancements; issue escalations)
- Collaborate with sales organization to expand knowledge of customer strategic priorities
- Identify and document expansion opportunities
- Passionately pursue developments in Granicus product portfolio, as well as SaaS customer-success practices, competitive advancements, and modern engagement trends
- Enthusiastically represent Granicus at internal and external speaking events as a subject-matter expert in our products and respective civic and citizen knowledge pillars
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of increasing responsibility in a relevant field, such as an agency, public sector organization, or software company
- Extraordinary appetite for analytics and advancement driven by data with a preferred knowledge of civic-management and citizen-engagement tools
- Pursuit of public sector information, developments, and Customer Success best practices
- Excellent organizational skills and a passion for process and business systems, as well as process improvement ideation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for internal and external relationship-building
- Ability to thrive in a lean, self-propelling, proactive environment
- Commitment to diversity of thought and consideration of different ideas
- Willingness to travel, as needed, up to 35% for client meetings and Granicus commitments
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.